Monday, April 16, 2018

A Director who changed our Childhood Life with Chandrakanta : Sunil Agnihotri

Sunil Agnihotri during Chandramukhi Shoot

It was in 2009, I was using facebook  not much on the touch with it but yes, I was using. And suddenly, since I was a big fan of actor "Mamik Singh" who is very well known as Aamir Khan's elder brother in Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar & has also done few roles in  Kya Kehna, Aar Ya Paar, Koi Kissi Se Kum Nahin. But I was much impressed and followed his character "Vikraal" which was coming on early 2000's . So,
literally coming to the fact . His(Actor Mamik Singh) show was going on, at that time named as "Black" running on 9X INX Media and was almost coming to an end. So, in search his profiles and accounts on facebook. I found "Mr. Sunil Agnihotri" who is not only his director but also his producer. And Trust me he is gentle , simple and cool headed man.

Due to childishness and imaturity, I wrote to him a big letter of being a fan of Actor Mamik Singh sending him a friend request. And Luckily, I saw my friend request was accepted and "Oh my God" What I got? "Mamik Singh's" Cell Phone Number. He wrote, "Hello Tridev, 9XXXXXXXXX (this represents his number which I can't mention here) this is his mobile number , keep in touch with him. 

And This is how we began our friendship and the friendship continued with lot of good wishes always and well conversations. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRIDEV ACHARYA Channel Intro